The Yeh Lab focuses on cancer biology and drug discovery. We create engineered biologics such as antibodies, proteins , peptides and cells as therapeutics and diagnostics. To this end, we employ biotechnology, molecular engineering and chemical biology approaches to develop molecules acting on signal transduction machineries in order to abrogate pathological cell signaling or to activate anti-tumor immunity. The ultimate goal is to develop next-generation therapeutics and diagnostics for better disease treatments.
- 2019: Yes, We Are RECRUITING (Postdocs, Research Techs, Undergrads & talented High School Students)!!!
- August 2019: Welcome Megan joining the lab
- April 2019: Congratulations to Claire’s Med School acceptance.
- Sep 2018: Our work on targeting TME (in collaboration with Egeblad lab) is published in Science.
- Sep 2018: Our collaboration work on site-specific protein conjugation (with Raj Lab, Auburn University) is published in Organic Letters.
- May 2017: Congratulations to Alexa for receiving the Fulbright Scholarship! Featured in current issue of LabDish(http://labdish.cshl.edu/2017/04/28/alexa-deangelis-didnt-see-a-place-for-herself-in-science-so-shes-making-one/)